This highly desirable, high specification conversion scheme of 19 bespoke apartments over 6 floors is set in an iconic building conveniently situated next to Waitrose and a short walk from Oadby Town Centre. Ideal for contemporary living, this penthouse apartment comprises of two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, one ensuite, one bathroom, a fully fitted living kitchen with appliances and two allocated parking spaces.
Viewings from the 16th May.
The property is located on the sixth floor with a council tax banding of B, an EPC rating C
Available from the Start of June.
- Special Discounted Rent if Rented This Month!!!
- Secure Site with Electronic Gated Access
- Intercom Entry to Building
- 2 x Allocated Parking Spaces
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Built in Wardrobes
- High Specification Magnet Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Double Glazed Acoustic Glass
This well proportioned, spacious penthouse apartment is part of a high quality refurbishment with electric heating throughout, full length acoustic double glazing, Virgin, BT and Freeview infrastructure and is well presented with timber flooring in living areas, tiled bathrooms and carpeted bedrooms.
The secure site offers two allocated parking spaces, separate intercom entry and all the conveniences of the local area.
Oadby is well known for its popular schools, leisure facilities and sports clubs, as well as the stunning Botanical gardens. The town centre provides an array of local amenities incliding cafes, Post Office, pubs, restaurants, and popular retailers.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
– Spacious Living Kitchen incorporating fully fitted kitchen with Whirlpool slimline dishwasher, fridge freezer and electric oven, granite worktop with integrated four ring induction hob and extractor and Indesit washer dryer.
* Master Bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobes, and ensuite.
* Further double bedroom with built in wardrobes facing the south elevation.
– Bathroom with bath and Briston bar shower overhead
– Double glazed patio doors to two balconies (one North facing and one South facing) with decking and ample space for al fresco dining while admiring the stunning views
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 including VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 including VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 including VAT)
Deposit Required £1095.00
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.