This charming two bedroom terrace property is located within walking distance of ever popular Queens Road shops and restaurants. It is also perfectly located for the Train Station and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway junction.
The property has is tastefully decorated throughout and is offered to the market fully furnished.
The property has an EPC rating of E and is Band A for Council Tax.
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen with integrated oven and hob
- First Floor Bathroom including Bath with Shower Overhead
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Courtyard Garden
- Fully Furnished
- Available Now
- Professionals Only
A traditional two bedroom, Victorian terraced property, located in the popular Clarendon Park area of Leicester, walking distance to Queens Road with their many shops, bars and restaurants. The property offers easy access to the City Centre, Train Station, M1/ M69 Motorway Junction and both Universities and Hospitals.
The property is neutrally decorated throughout and benefits from gas central heating.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entry into the large first reception room with a bay window, built in storage cupboard and decorative fire place.
*Second large reception room, currently being used as a dining room, with further decorative fire place.
* Fitted Kitchen benefitting from extensive wall and floor mounted units, with appliances including built in oven, hob and extractor.
* First Double Bedroom to the front of the property, with storage.
* Second Double Bedroom to the rear of the property also with storage.
* First Floor Bathroom with white bathroom suite, including bath with shower overhead.
* Enclosed, rear courtyard garden.
Working Professionals only, No pets or Children unfortunately.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
Guarantors: First is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £795
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.