This charming two bedroom terrace property is located within walking distance of ever popular Queens Road shops and restaurants. It is also perfectly located for the Train Station and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway junction.
The property has is tastefully decorated throughout and is offered to the market fully furnished.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating E.
Available mid September.
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen with integrated oven and hob
- First Floor Bathroom including Bath with Shower Overhead
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Courtyard Garden
- Fully Furnished
- Professionals Only
A traditional two bedroom, Victorian terraced property, located in the popular Clarendon Park area of Leicester, walking distance to Queens Road with their many shops, bars and restaurants. The property offers easy access to the City Centre, Train Station, M1/ M69 Motorway Junction and both Universities and Hospitals.
The property is neutrally decorated throughout and benefits from gas central heating.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entry into the large first reception room with a bay window, built in storage cupboard and decorative fire place.
*Second large reception room, currently being used as a dining room, with further decorative fire place.
* Fitted Kitchen benefitting from extensive wall and floor mounted units, with appliances including built in oven, hob and extractor.
* First Double Bedroom to the front of the property, with storage.
* Second Double Bedroom to the rear of the property also with storage.
* First Floor Bathroom with white bathroom suite, including bath with shower overhead.
* Enclosed, rear courtyard garden.
Working Professionals only.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £160 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £801.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.