An attractive and spacious three bedroom, semi-detached house situated in a quiet cul de sac location, in a popular part of Oadby. Offering extensive living accommodation to the ground floor and three well propertioned bedrooms to the first floor, this property is perfectly balanced for family life. The property has an EPC rating of D and is Band C for Council Tax.
- Three Bedrooms
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Family Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Large Living/ Dining Area
- Separate Snug/ Office
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Included White Goods
- Off Road Parking & Integral Garage
- Recently Redecorated Throughout
- Professionals Only
- Availale Early June 2020
Superbly presented three bedroom semi detached property located in a quiet cul de sac in the popular area of Oadby offering excellent access to the City Centre and surrounding areas via the A6 and within close proximity to excellent schooling and a range of amenities. The property is currently undergoing extensive redecoration works and is having the bathroom re-fitted.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance hall with built in storage cupboard
* Large Lounge with laminate flooring leading to the dining room
* Dining Room with patio doors out on to the garden
* Established Garden with patio area, lawn and shrubs
* Modern Kitchen with appliances included
* Snug/ Second Reception Room off the kitchen with a door leading in to the Garage (with light and power supplies)
* Master Bedroom to the front of the property
* Spacious Second Bedroom to the rear of the property
* Third Bedroom, a good sized single to the front
* Modern family Bathroom with white suite and a shower over the bath
There is also a garage and driveway providing ample off street parking.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £201 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1009
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme