This highly desirable, high specification conversion scheme of 19 bespoke apartments on 6 floors is set in an iconic building conveniently situated next to Waitrose, a short walk from Oadby Town Centre.
Ideal for contemporary living, this fully refurbished development with stunning views, offers an apartment situated on the ground floor and comprises of two bedrooms, one bathroom, separate living area and allocated parking space with electronic gated access and intercom.
Stoughton House sits just 5 miles South East of Leicester City Centre and is excellently located for commuters, being just 4 miles from Leicester Train Station and 6 miles from the M1/ M69 junction, with easy access to city centre via A6 and public transport, as well as Fosse Park and Grove Park via Ring Road.
One Bedroom Apartments from £525- £675 per calendar month.
- Secure site with electronic gated access
- Intercom entry to building
- Allocated parking and security lights
- 1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Built in wardrobes
- High specification fully fitted Magnet kitchens and bathrooms with Electric Showers
- Double glazed acoustic glass
- Virgin and BT broadband, TV and phone connection with Freeview
- From £525- £675 per calendar month
- Sole Application £175 + VAT, Additional Application Fee £75+ VAT
This well proportioned apartment is part of a high quality refurbishment with electric heating throughout, full length acoustic double glazing, Virgin, BT and Freeview infrastructure and is exceptionally well presented with wood flooring in living areas, tiled bathrooms and carpeted bedrooms.
The secure site offers an allocated parking space, separate intercom entry and all the conveniences of the local area.
Oadby is well known for its popular primary and secondary schools, whilst also being serviced by a number of gyms, swimming pools, parks and sports clubs, as well as the stunning Botanical gardens. The town centre provides a pedestrian friendly high street with cafes, delicatessens, Post Office, pubs, restaurants, popular retailers and a Farmers Market on The Parade the last Friday of every month.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Living area incorporating fully fitted kitchen with Whirlpool slimline dishwasher, fridge and electric oven, four ring induction hob and extractor and Indesit washer dryer.
* 1 Double Bedroom with built in wardrobes.
* Bathroom with electric shower.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £775
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.