This beautifully presented property in the desirable Glenfield area offers spacious living accommodation, with well proportioned rooms and is immaculately presented throughout. The property is double glazed throughout and benefits from gas central heating. The kitchen diner and bathroom have high quality tiled floors, with carpets to the entrance hall, lounge and bedrooms. There is off street parking on the driveway to the right of the property and there is an enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio areas. The property has an EPC rating of C and is Band D for Council Tax.
The property is available from the end of March.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers
- Large Contemporary Kitchen with built in Oven and Hob
- Spacious Living Room with Patio Doors on to the Garden
- Separate Utility Room
- Modern Bathroom with Bath
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Off Street Parking
- Private, Enclosed Garden
- Double Glazing
Situated in the popular village of Glenfield this property is neutrally decorated and finished to a high standard throughout. Within walking distance of local amenities, the Village is also on main bus routes to the City Centre and is close to the A50 for commuting to the M1. The property is fully double glazed, including the patio doors out to the garden and there is a driveway and garage for off street parking.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
*Well proportioned Living Room with patio doors to the garden
*A large, contemporary Kitchen Diner with tiled floor and fully fitted Kitchen including integrated oven and hob
*Separate utility room with cupboards and space for a washing machine
*4 Spacious Bedrooms
*Fully tiled Bathroom with white suite inc bath with shower overhead
*Ensuite Shower Room
*Private, enclosed rear garden with patio area and lawn
*Driveway providing off road parking in front of the Garage
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 including VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 including VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 including VAT)
Deposit Required £1,150.00
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.