This beautifully presented property in the desirable Glenfield area offers spacious living accommodation, with well proportioned rooms and is immaculately presented throughout.
The property is double glazed throughout and benefits from gas central heating. The kitchen diner and bathroom have high quality tiled floors, with carpets to the entrance hall, lounge and bedrooms. There is off street parking on the driveway to the right of the property and there is an enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio areas.
The property has an EPC rating of C and is Band D for Council Tax.
The property is available now.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers
- Large Contemporary Kitchen with built in Oven and Hob
- Spacious Living Room with Patio Doors on to the Garden
- Separate Utility Room
- Modern Bathroom with Bath
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Off Street Parking
- Private, Enclosed Garden
- Double Glazing
Situated in the popular village of Glenfield this property is neutrally decorated and finished to a high standard throughout. Within walking distance of local amenities, the Village is also on main bus routes to the City Centre and is close to the A50 for commuting to the M1. The property is fully double glazed, including the patio doors out to the garden and there is a driveway and garage for off street parking.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
*Well proportioned Living Room with patio doors to the garden
*A large, contemporary Kitchen Diner with tiled floor and fully fitted Kitchen including integrated oven and hob
*Separate utility room with cupboards and space for a washing machine
*4 Spacious Bedrooms
*Fully tiled Bathroom with white suite inc bath with shower overhead
*Ensuite Shower Room
*Private, enclosed rear garden with patio area and lawn
*Driveway providing off road parking in front of the Garage
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Payments to the Agent
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information (Housing Act Tenancies Only)
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Fothergill Wyatt Limited the Agent)
Rent as stipulated in the tenancy agreement
Holding Deposit: £230.00. Equivalent to 1 week’s rent which is calculated as follows: (1 Months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
Deposit: £1153.00. Equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of £50 including VAT if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
Payment of locksmith (VAT may be applicable) for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy. The tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs. A payment to cover the landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement, this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request .
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
Utilities gas, electricity, water
Communications telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur different scale of fees which are available on request.
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS. Redress Service is provided by The Property Ombudsman. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly. All deposits for property’s fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.