An exceptionally well presented and modernised two bedroom terraced property in the heart of Loughborough, close to all local amenities.
This property is conveniently located for commuting, within walking distance of the train station and close to the A6 for Leicester and A60 for Nottingham.
The property is well proportioned, offering 2 large double bedrooms, a contemporary bathroom, a modern, fully fitted kitchen and 3 reception rooms, as well as a low maintenance rear cottage garden.
Available now and early viewing highly recommended.
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Three Reception Rooms including Sun Room with Patio Doors on to Garden
- Spacious Contemporary Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Modern Gas Central Heating System
- Sole App Fee £175.00 + VAT. Additional App £75pp (+VAT)
- Available Now
A very well presented and spacious two bedroom, traditional terraced property located in the heart of Loughborough, close to the train station and the A6 and A60 for commuting to Leicester and Nottingham.
Tastefully decorated to a high standard throughout, with UPVC windows and doors and a modern gas central heating system.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entry in to the Front Reception Room with decorative fireplace (fire not connected) and built in storage cupboard
* Second Reception Room leading on to Kitchen
* Fitted Kitchen with ample cupboards, built in oven and hob, extractor fan and dishwasher
* Third Reception Room/ Sun Room off Kitchen with patio doors out to the garden
* Large Master Bedroom to the front of the property
* Second Double Bedroom to the rear of the property
* Contemporary Bathroom with white suite, including bath with bar shower overhead
* Enclosed, low maintenance cottage garden with imitation grass, pebbles and a slabbed pathway
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £675
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.