This modern detached bungalow in the desirable Oadby area offers spacious living accommodation, with well proportioned rooms and is immaculately presented throughout. The property is double glazed throughout and benefits from gas central heating. There is a generous kitchen diner overlooking the garden and the bathroom has a tiled floor benefitting from underfloor heating with a separate bath and shower cubicle.
There is off street parking on the driveway for at least 2 vehicles and there is an enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio area, flower beds and a shed.
The property is available now & viewing is highly recommended.
Sorry, no smokers or pets. Professionals only.
- High Quality Detached Bungalow
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities
- Large Contemporary Kitchen Diner with White Goods Included
- Spacious Living Room with Patio Doors on to the Garden
- Modern Bathroom with Bath & Separate Shower
- Off Street Parking
- Private, Enclosed Garden maintained by Gardener
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Built in wardrobe to Master Bedroom
- Double Glazing
Situated in popular Oadby this modern, detached bungalow is neutrally decorated and finished to a high standard throughout. Within walking distance of local amenities, including Oadby Town Centre, the property is also on main bus routes to the City Centre via the A6 and is close to the Ring Road for commuting to the M1/ M69. The property is fully double glazed, including the patio doors out to the patio area of the garden and there is gas central heating with a modern combination boiler.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Well proportioned Living Room with patio doors to the garden and decorative gas fire
* A large, contemporary Kitchen Diner with laminate floor and fully fitted Kitchen, including an integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over. The Landlords are also willing to supply a fridge and washing machine if required.
* 2 Double Bedrooms, one with carpet and one with laminate flooring, with built in wardrobe to the Master Bedroom
* Fully tiled Bathroom with white suite including bath with separate shower cubicle and underfloor heating
* Private, enclosed rear garden with patio area and lawn, as well as a shed
* Driveway providing off road parking for at least 2 vehicles
The property benefits from the presence of a burglar alarm and security lighting for peace of mind.
There is also additional storage space available in the boarded loft, which is accessed via an integrated loft ladder.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £1125
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.