A tastefully restored Victorian terraced property in the highly sought after location of Stoneygate offering spacious accommodation with an abundance of reconditioned period features over three floors. Benefitting from off road parking, double glazing and gas central heating this substantial family home is extremely well presented throughout. Accommodation offers two large receptions rooms, an extended family kitchen room, four double bedrooms with en suite off master, family bathroom, study and cellar. Located a short stroll from the fashionable Stoneygate Shops and local schooling.
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Additional Study
- Family Bathroom
- En Suite off Master
- Two Reception Rooms
- Family Kitchen Room
- Off Road Parking for 1 Vehicle
- Landscaped Rear Yard
- Replacement Double Glazed Victorian Sash Style Windows
This beautiful, Victorian Town House is located in the desirable Stoneygate area, close to the fashionable Allandale Road and Francis Street with their many shops, bars and restaurants. The property is also ideally located for commuting, being close to the main A6 for excellent transport links to the City Centre and train station, as well as close to the Ring Road for access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Attractive Entrance Hall with original Minton tiled floor
* Living Room with bay window, painted wooden floorboards and decorative fireplace with marble mantlepiece and surround
* Dining Room/ Second Reception Room with door to the garden and original cast iron fireplace
* Spacious Family Kitchen with Smeg stove, Bosch washing machine, limestone tiled flooring and French doors to rear garden
* Cellar with two main rooms plus additional store rooms (not boarded or decorated)
* Spacious Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes and decorative cast iron fireplace
* Ensuite Bathroom with white three piece bathroom suite
* Family Bathroom with white four piece Heritage bathroom suite including bath and separate shower cubicle
* Study with integrated shelving in the alcove
* Second Double Bedroom overlooking the garden with built in wardrobes (1 housing the boiler and water tank)
* Two further Double Bedrooms to the second floor
* Paved off road parking for one vehicle to the front of the property
* Charming rear paved garden bordered by established plants and shrubs
The property benefits from gas central heating and timber framed double glazing throughout.
For peace of mind there is a burglar alarm installed.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £1500
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.