This unusual terraced property in the popular village of Markfield is full of character and charm.
Located next to the Coach and Horses pub, close to the beautiful Bradgate Park and by Junction 22 of the M1, this house is ideal for commuters.
The property has recently been redecorated and benefits from UPVC double glazing and sealed unit double glazing throughout.
The property has an EPC rating of D and is Band A for Council Tax.
The property is Avaliable Early June 2018.
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace & Original Beams
- Spacious Kitchen Diner with Integrated Oven & Hob
- Small Rear Yard
- Bathroom with Electric Shower
- 1 x Double Bedroom
- Additional Study/ Dressing Room
- Electric Heating
- UPVC & Sealed Unit Double Glazed
This charming property is located in the desirable commuter village of Markfield, within both the National Forest and Charnwood Forest, in the Hinckley and Bosworth District of Leicestershire. Whilst offering excellent transport links, due to it’s proximity to the A50 and Junction 22 of the M1, the property is also close to the Hill Hole Nature Reserve and picturesque Bradgate Park.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Lounge with decorative stone fireplace and original wooden beams
* Well proportioned Kitchen Diner with extensive cupboards and an integrated oven and hob
* Spacious Double Bedroom with built in storage cupboard (also housing the hot water tank)
* Bathroom with modern white suite, including electric shower
* Additional Study Room/ Dressing Room to the rear of the property
* Small enclosed Rear Yard
The property benefits from UPVC and sealed unit double glazing throughout and has electric heating.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £675
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.