This unusual terraced property in the popular village of Markfield is full of character and charm.
Located next to the Coach and Horses pub, close to the beautiful Bradgate Park and by Junction 22 of the M1, this house is ideal for commuters.
The property has recently been redecorated and benefits from UPVC double glazing and sealed unit double glazing throughout.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating D.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace & Original Beams
- Spacious Kitchen Diner with Integrated Oven & Hob
- Small Rear Yard
- Bathroom with Electric Shower
- Double Bedroom
- Additional Study/ Dressing Room
- Electric Heating
- UPVC & Sealed Unit Double Glazed
This charming property is located in the desirable commuter village of Markfield, within both the National Forest and Charnwood Forest, in the Hinckley and Bosworth District of Leicestershire. Whilst offering excellent transport links, due to it’s proximity to the A50 and Junction 22 of the M1, the property is also close to the Hill Hole Nature Reserve and picturesque Bradgate Park.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Lounge with decorative stone fireplace and original wooden beams
* Well proportioned Kitchen Diner with extensive cupboards and an integrated oven and hob
* Spacious Double Bedroom with built in storage cupboard (also housing the hot water tank)
* Bathroom with modern white suite, including electric shower
* Additional Study Room/ Dressing Room to the rear of the property
* Small enclosed Rear Yard
The property benefits from UPVC and sealed unit double glazing throughout and has electric heating.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £114.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £571.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.