A well presented two bedroom flat on the Ground Floor of a converted bay fronted terrace in the heart of Clarendon Park. Walking distance to Queens Road shops and restaurants and offering easy access to Leicester City Centre, University of Leicester the LRI and the Train Station. The property has recently been redecorated throughout and has also recently had a new bathroom and en-suite The flat benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. EPC E
Available From the 17th of November
- Beautifully decorated Throughout
- 2 Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen
- Lounge with Storage
- New Bathroom
- En-suite WC to Second Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Sole Application Fee £175+ VAT
- Each Additional Application Fee £75+ VAT
Situated in the popular Clarendon Park Area with its many shops, bars and restaurants, this property is ideally located for access to the Leicester Royal Infirmary, University of Leicester, Train Station and City Centre.
The flat has recently been redecorated throughout in neutral colours and has had a new bathroom and en-suite WC recently put in.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Well proportioned Living Room with built in storage
* Large Double Bedroom with bay window to the front of the flat
* Spacious Kitchen with integrated oven and hob and washing machine provided
* Bathroom with modern white suite
* Second Bedroom to the rear of the property with en- suite WC
The property is available from mid November
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £750
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.