A rare opportunity to rent a spacious five bedroom detached property on one of the most desirable private roads in the City, located on the Stoneygate/Clarendon Park border.
This convenient location offers excellent access to local schooling, the City Centre & Train Station.
The property has recently been rewired and redecorated throughout.
The property has an EPC rating of E and is Band E for Council Tax.
- Desirable Private Road Location
- 5 Bedrooms, most with Built in Storage
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Separate Dining Room
- Large Lounge
- Driveway & Garage for Off Road Parking
- Utility Room
- Beautiful Establish Garden
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Available Now
This spacious, five bedroom detached home offers extensive living space, beautiful, established gardens and boasts an exclusive setting on a private road, with off road parking for at least 2 vehicles.
The property is within walking distance of a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants, as well as excellent primary and secondary schools and offers easy access to both Universities, the Leicester Royal Infirmary, the M1/ M69 motorway junction and Leicester train station.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance Porch with tiled floor
* Spacious Entrance Hall, used by the previous occupants as a music room housing a piano
* Ground Floor WC
* Large Lounge with dual aspect windows, new carpet and a decorative tiled fireplace with built in shelves
* Well proportioned Dining Room overlooking the garden
* Extensive Kitchen Diner benefitting from a wide range of wall and base units, integrated double oven, integrated hob, integrated fridge and integrated dishwasher
* Small Office with built in shelving
* Utility Room with plumbing for washing machine and a range of base units for storage
* Access to Single Garage
* Master Bedroom overlooking the rear of the property, with built in wardrobes and chest of drawers
* Second Bedroom to the front of the property with built in storage
* Third Bedroom to the rear of the property with built in wardrobes
* Fourth Bedroom to the rear of the property with built in wardrobes, drawers and mirror
* Fifth Bedroom to the front of the property with a new carpet
* Family Bathroom with original four piece suite including bath with shower overhead and bidet
* Attractive, established Gardens to the front, side and rear of the property, with trees and shrubs to the borders, a lawn and patio area
* Driveway providing off road parking for at least two vehicles
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £1750
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.