This high specification two bedroom apartment is within a conversion of a classic Victorian building which is conveniently situated in picturesque private communal grounds in the heart of the charming rural south Leicestershire village of Lubenham. Nestled in an idyllic rural retreat with spacious gardens The Laurels sits just over two miles from Market Harborough. Perfectly located for commuters, being just 3 miles from Market Harborough Train Station, with regular trains to London St Pancras.
The apartment is EPC band C, Council Tax Band C
Available from the start of June.
Professionals, no smokers or pets.
- First floor with door entry system
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Fully Fitted Pronorm Kitchen
- Villeroy & Boch Bathrooms
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking Spaces
- Close to Market Harborough with regular trains to London St Pancras
This high specification, spacious, two bedroom, first floor apartment is located within a conversion of a classic Victorian building.
It is conveniently situated in picturesque private communal grounds in the heart of the charming rural south Leicestershire village of Lubenham.
Just minutes away is the thriving rural market town of Market Harborough, on the Leicestershire/Northamptonshire border, well known for its charming town centre with many independent shops to browse and great restaurants to enjoy showcasing the extensive local produce.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
*Entrance via a secure door entry system.
* Spacious open plan Living / Kitchen / Diner located to the front of the property with a range of wall and base units, Bosch fan oven and combi microwave, Elicia extractor fan, Siemens Fridge/Freezer, 4 zone Induction hob and Baumatic dishwasher.
* Bedroom one is a double and is located at the heart of the property. It also benefits from built in wardrobes and an ensuite.
* Bedroom Two, is another well-proportioned double overlooking the communal gardens to the rear of the property and also has built in wardrobes.
* Family Bathroom furnished with Villeroy & Boch Sanitary ware, Hans Grohe fittings, Underfloor heating, fully tiled marble walls and flooring and a contemporary heated towel rail.
* Use of a communal garden.
*Gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
* Virgin and BT broadband, TV and phone connection
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £1195
Please note images are indicative only and not specific to plot.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.