This apartment is situated on the first floor of a high specification conversion of classic Victorian building in private grounds in charming rural village of Lubenham. With contemporary Pronorm kitchen, a range of appliances, Villeroy & Boch bathroom with under floor heating allocated parking and door entry system.
The property is EPC rating D and Council Tax Band C.
Available beginning of December.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers.
- First floor with door entry system
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Separate cloakroom
- Fully Fitted Pronorm Kitchen
- Villeroy & Boch Bathrooms
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Two Bathrooms both Ensuite
- Allocated Parking Spaces
- Close to Market Harborough with regular trains to London St Pancras
This high specification, spacious, two bedroom, first floor apartment is located within a conversion of a classic Victorian building conveniently situated in picturesque private communal grounds in the heart of the charming rural south Leicestershire village of Lubenham.
Just minutes away is the thriving rural market town of Market Harborough, well known for its charming town centre with many independent shops to browse and great restaurants to enjoy showcasing the extensive local produce.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
*Entrance via a secure door entry system.
* Spacious open plan Living / Kitchen / Diner with a range of wall and base units, Bosch fan oven and combi microwave, Elicia extractor fan, Siemens Fridge/Freezer, 4 zone Induction hob and Baumatic dishwasher.
* Bedroom one is a spacious double overlooking the communal gardens to the rear with ensuite shower room.
* Bedroom two is another double and is located at the heart of the property with ensuite shower room.
* Both ensuites are furnished with Villeroy & Boch Sanitary ware, Hans Grohe fittings, Underfloor heating, fully tiled marble walls and flooring and a contemporary heated towel rail.
* Use of a communal garden.
* Allocated Parking
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted payments to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £259 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1,298 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.