This luxurious two bedroom, ground floor apartment is located in the highly desirable and sought after Cotton Mill, situated at the end of the leafy New Walk and providing excellent access to the professional quarters of the city and train station. Fashionable restaurants, bars, shops and cultural activities are just a short walk away. The apartment benefits from a large living kitchen area, two spacious double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a secure allocated parking space. The accommodation is offered unfurnished.
The property is Council Tax Band E and EPC rating D.
Available from the end of March 2021.
- Spacious, well presented apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Large living area
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Secure allocated parking space
- Double glazed
- Available end of March
A unique opportunity to rent a spacious, well presented two bedroom apartment in an impressive Grade II Listed Victorian building. This ground floor apartment offers light and airy accommodation in the city centre and enjoys a contemporary feel with exposed brickwork and original features.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Communal entrance hall with secure intercom system
* Private entrance hallway with two storage cupboards
* Large living area benefitting from high ceilings, exposed brick walls, double glazed windows and electric heating
* Two spacious double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, with the master having a separate walk in wardrobe area
* Contemporary, light fitted kitchen with extensive cupboard space, integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, hob and extractor hood
* Family bathroom furnished with a modern four piece suite, including a separate bath and shower
* Secure allocated parking
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Permitted payments to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £207.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1038.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.