The duplex apartment is set within the luxury development at Burnham House, on the corner of Ratcliffe and Elms Roads in the much sought after location of Stoneygate.
The apartment has been tastefully designed to a high specification. which has two double bedrooms, family bathroom, ensuite, separate kitchen and living room.
The property has an EPC rating of D and is Council Tax Band E.
Professionals only, no pets, smokers or students
- Duplex Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Allocated Parking Space
- Close To City
- Available Now
This beautiful apartment is located within the luxury development at Burnham House, set on the corner of Ratcliffe and Elms Roads in the much sought after location of Stoneygate. The apartment has been neutrally decorated, tastefully designed and finished to a high standard throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
* Fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge freezer, oven and hob, washer dryer and dishwasher
* Living Room with two storage cupboards (one housing the heating system) and TV aerial points
* Double Bedroom with built in wardrobe and Ensuite Shower Room
* Double Master Bedroom to top floor
* Family Bathroom with white four piece bathroom suite including bath and separate shower
* Large Storage cupboard
* Spacious Hallway with electric sockets that could be used as an office space
* One Allocated Parking Space
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit: £225 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1125 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.