This spacious, top floor, two bedroom flat has recently been renovated throughout to a high standard. The property benefits from two spacious bedrooms, a large lounge, a fully fitted kitchen with appliances included and a contemporary bathroom.
Located a short stroll from the fashionable Stoneygate Shops and local schooling.
The property has an EPC rating E and is Council Tax band B.
The property is available now.
- Popular Stoneygate location
- Desirable tree lined street
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Second floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Close to amenities
- uPVC double glazed throughout
- Electric heating
- Integrated oven & hob & dishwasher
- Bathroom with bath & shower overhead
Situated on the highly renowned Knighton Drive in Stoneygate, this property is a spacious and well appointed two bedroom apartment, that has recently undergone refurbishment. The apartment is surrounded by a generous rear communal garden and benefits from off road parking. With the A6 close by, the apartment is ideally located for access to transport and amenities in Leicester, Stoneygate and Oadby.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Large entrance hall
* Contemporary, fully fitted kitchen diner
* Spacious living area
* Two bedrooms with brand new carpets
* Three piece bathroom
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to Agents
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £160 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £801 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.