Retaining a wealth of character and charm with contemporary finishes is this delightful, newly converted, two bedroom apartment within the heart of Leicester City Centre. Located within the old Barclays Bank, the apartment offers open plan living with a light airy hallway, large open living kitchen, with built in appliances, two double bedrooms, with fitted wardrobes and modern bathroom. The development benefits from secure bicycle storage, CCTV and a mobile phone linked intercom system. Boasting a prime location sitting amongst a plethora of amenities such as the Highcross Shopping Centre, Showcase Cinema de Lux and the cultural quarter with clubs, bars and restaurants. The property is a short walk from Leicester Station, providing fast and frequent trains to London St Pancras and Birmingham New Street.
Available end of August 2022.
EPC rating E. Council Tax band C.
Every Street is located within the centre of the city with a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants, 6 theatres including the award-winning Curve and the famous Leicester market, which is Europe’s largest outdoor covered market. Accessed via secure fob entry door with original stained glass window and ornate plaster detail, you enter in to a beautiful communal lobby area, with post boxes, tasteful decor and impressive feature stairwell rising to the first floor, with elevator access to the upper floors.
Within the apartment, the accommodation briefly comprises:
* Contemporary fitted kitchen with a full range of wall and base units, integrated Bosch electric oven, full size integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and recess and plumbing for washing machine, ceramic four ring electric hob with aluminium splash back and Bosch extractor hood over and karndean flooring.
* Large and spacious living area
* Two spacious double bedrooms, with one benefiting from a built-in wardrobe with mirrored glass sliding doors
* Bathroom furnished with a contemporary white three-piece bathroom suite with Bristan fittings.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Permitted payment to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £213 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1067
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme