Retaining a wealth of character and charm with contemporary finishes is this delightful two bedroom apartment within the heart of Leicester City Centre. Located within the old Barclays Bank the apartment offers open plan living with a light airy hallway, large open living kitchen, with built in appliances, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and modern bathroom. The development benefits from secure bicycle storage, CCTV and a mobile phone linked intercom system,
The property is ideally located close to a plethora of amenities such as the Highcross Shopping Centre, the cultural quarter with clubs, bars, restaurants, Curve Theatre and Leicester Station providing fast and frequent trains to London St Pancras and Birmingham New Street.
Available beginning of December 2021.
- Convenient City Centre Location
- Two Double Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
- Family Bathroom including Bath with Shower Overhead
- Spacious Living Kitchen
- White Goods Provided (fridge freezer, oven, hob & dishwasher)
- Energy Efficient Programmable Electric Heaters
- Lift Access to All Floors
- Secure Fob Entry System
- Double Glazed Windows
Every Street is located within the centre of the city with a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants, 6 theatres including the award-winning Curve and the famous Leicester market.
Accessed via secure fob entry door with original stained glass window and ornate plaster detail, you enter in to a beautiful communal lobby area, with post boxes, tasteful decor and impressive feature stairwell rising to the first floor, with elevator access to the upper floors. Within the apartment, the accommodation briefly comprises:
* Living Kitchen featuring wall mounted programmable electric radiator, contemporary handle less fitted kitchen with a full range of wall and base units, integrated Bosch electric oven, full size integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and recess and plumbing for washing machine, ceramic four ring electric hob with aluminium splash back and Bosch extractor hood over and karndean flooring.
* Spacious master bedroom benefitting from built-in wardrobe with mirrored glass sliding doors, aluminium frame tilt and turn double glazed windows to front elevation and wall mounted programmable electric radiator.
* Second double bedroom also with a built-in wardrobe with mirrored glass sliding doors, aluminium frame double glazed tilt and turn windows to front elevation and wall mounted programmable electric radiator and glazed fitted wardrobes.
* Family bathroom furnished with a contemporary white three-piece bathroom suite with Bristan fittings comprising enclosed flush wall hung WC, ceramic wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap over set within wall mounted vanity unit providing deep drawer space and shelving above, panelled B shaped bath with chrome mixer tap and shower over with glass screen, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic wall tiles and karndean flooring.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to Agents
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit: £190
– Deposit: £951
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme