This spacious, two bedroom apartment has just undergone a full renovation and offers luxury modern living for working professionals. The third floor apartment is located in the excusive and sought after development of Freemen’s Meadow, within walking distance of Leicester Royal Infirmary, both Universities, Leicester City Football Club and the city centre.
The property benefits from secure allocated parking, a private balcony and is double glazed throughout.
Council Tax band D, awaiting EPC.
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious living area
- Contemporary, fully fitted kitchen
- Large private balcony
- Master double bedroom with ensuite
- Second double bedroom
- Family bathroom with 3 piece suite
- Secure allocated parking
Located in the ever popular Freemens Meadow complex, this light and spacious third floor apartment has been fully decorated throughout, with new flooring.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance hall with intercom system for visitor access
* Spacious living area with plush grey carpets
* Private decked balcony accessed via sliding doors from the living room
* Contemporary, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
* Family bathroom furnished with a modern white three piece bathroom suite
* Double master bedroom
* Second double bedroom
* En-suite with large shower cubicle
* Allocated parking space in the secure underground car park
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Permitted payments to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £229.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1148.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.