This beautiful, spacious two-bedroom, ground floor apartment has recently been renovated to an incredibly high standard and is located in the popular area of Heathley Park in Leicester, close to Glenfield Hospital, the City Centre and the a46 bypass and motorway network for travelling. The high specification accommodation consists of two double bedrooms (both with built in wardrobes), a spacious living kitchen with bay window, bathroom furnished with modern white bathroom suite, a private courtyard garden (as well as use of the communal gardens) and one allocated parking space.
Currently awaiting EPC rating and Council Tax banding from LCC.
- Newly Converted Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
- Large Living Kitchen with Bay Window
- Contemporary Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
- Own Private Entrance
- Allocated Parking Space
- Self- Contained Courtyard Garden Area
- Fully uPVC Double Glazed
- Excellent, Convenient Location
- Available Now
This spacious, light and airy, ground floor, two bedroom apartment has recently been converted from former offices and has been completed to a very high standard, offering high ceilings and large bay windows to the living kitchen and master bedroom. The development is conveniently located in the popular West End of Leicester, close to local amenities, Leicester City Centre and Glenfield Hospital. The property has a contemporary living kitchen, stylish bathroom, plus two double bedrooms and benefits from double glazing throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via external stairs through an imposing, private front door
* Entrance in to a generous hallway, with laminate flooring and central heating thermostat
* Spacious living kitchen with laminate flooring, attractive L-shaped, fitted Kitchen with a range of light grey wall units and dark grey base units, an integrated electric oven, induction hob and chimney extractor hood, a full size Candy dishwasher, an Indesit washer dryer and an Indesit fridge freezer. There is a large bay window overlooking the front of the development, that floods the room with light, as well as two smaller windows in the end wall, all of which are fitted with blinds. Within the living kitchen is the utility cupboard housing the electric hot water tank and electric boiler (that operates like a combi boiler providing instant heating and hot water)
* Contemporary bathroom furnished with a modern white three piece bathroom suite, including bath with thermostatic bar shower overhead, wash hand basin with vanity unit underneath and light up, wall mounted mirror above and sliding door
* Bedroom Two, a well proportioned double bedroom located overlooking the communal gardens, with built in wardrobe, carpet flooring, TV aerial point and double glazed window with vertical blinds and decorative circular window
* Master bedroom with large double glazed bay window with vertical blinds, generous built in wardrobes, TV aerial point and carpet flooring
* Private, courtyard garden area, as well as the use of communal gardens
* One allocated off street parking space.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to Agents
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £190.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £951.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.