Recently converted to a high standard, Wyndham Grange Lodge accommodates nine luxury apartments which are surrounded by five acres of beautiful, peaceful parkland. The site has been sympathetically designed to retain many of the original features and to enable residents to enjoy the views of the established trees and grassed areas. This high end two bedroom, first floor apartment is offered unfurnished and is available from the middle of August 2020. The property has an EPC rating of B and is Band C for Council Tax.
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Set in Beautiful Parklands
- Living Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Timber Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Communal Patio & Gardens
- Private Reasidents Carpark
- Secure Entrance with Intercom System
- Neutrally Decorated Throughout
This luxurious two bedroom, first floor apartment has a beautiful living kitchen that is fully equipped with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms and overlooks the spacious communal gardens to the rear of the lodge.
The accommodation compromises in brief:
* Large open plan living kitchen/diner with a range of grey wall and base units, plus all the essential kitchen appliances, including an integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer/ dryer, ceramic hob, extractor and oven. There is a long breakfast bar, beautiful granite worktop and ample storage space. as well as large, bespoke timber framed windows, flooding the room with light
* Master bedroom situated next to the living kitchen
* Second smaller double bedroom
* Contemporary shower room with white three-piece bathroom suite, with double shower cubicle and thermostatic bar shower, benefitting from twin shower heads
* Engineered oak flooring throughout which is both practical and attractive
* Communal garden with a wealth of mature lawns, foliage and trees
* Communal patio area finished with Indian stone
* An A rated gas fired boiler (located in the kitchen)
* Private carpark to the right-hand side of the building
* Communal bin store
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to Agents
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £201 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1009
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme