Refurbished to a high standard is this two bedroom terrace property located within the popular city suburb of Aylestone. Briefly comprising of two large reception rooms, stylish kitchen, two large double bedrooms, modern bathroom and private rear yard.
Situated close to a wealth of local amenities such as local shops Fosse Shopping Park, Leicester City Centre, salons and good schools the property also has convenient access to frequent public transport links to and from the City as well as fast access to the M1/M69 motorway junctions.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating C.
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Two Bedroom Terrace
- Popular Aylestone Location
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Stylish Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Private Rear Yard
Refurbished to a high standard is this two bedroom terrace property located within the popular city suburb of Aylestone. Briefly comprising:
*Two large reception rooms
*Two large double bedrooms
*Private rear yard
*On street parking
*uPVC double glazing through out
*Gas central heating
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to Agents
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £183 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £917
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme