This well presented, two bedroom terraced property is conveniently located for transport links to the City Centre and for commuting to the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The property has recently been redecorated throughout and has been re- carpeted upstairs, with new lino in the bathroom.
There is on street parking available and an enclosed rear courtyard garden.
Available immediately and viewing is highly recommended.
- Sole App Fee £175 + VAT (£210)
- Additional App £75pp +VAT (£90)
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom with White 3 Piece Suite
- Galley Kitchen with Appliances
- Groundfloor WC
- Rear Courtyard Garden
This attractive terraced property in the popular Aylestone area, is located on main transport routes to the City Centre and close to the M1/ M69 motorway junction for commuting.
The house has been redecorated throughout and has new carpets on the first floor, plus new lino in the bathroom.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Front Reception Room
* Rear Reception Room/ Dining Room
* Galley style Kitchen with appliances including integrated oven and hob, washing machine and new fridge freezer
* Large Master Bedroom to the front of the property
* Second Double Bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Spacious Bathroom with white three piece suite including bath with shower over
* Enclosed Courtyard Garden to the rear
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £675
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.