This large studio flat with separate kitchen diner is located in the heart of the ever popular Stoneygate area, close to a wide range of local amenities including the Train Station and main access routes to the M1/ M69 Motorway junction.
Located on the second floor, access is via a well maintained communal entrance, shared with just 2 other flats, and offers the perfect combination of traditional features and modern amenities.
Available now and viewing is highly recommended. Sorry, professionals only, no pets.
- Sole App Fee £175 + VAT (£210)
- Additional App £75pp +VAT (£90)
- Second Floor Flat
- Spacious Living Room/ Bedroom
- Contemporary Bathroom with Electric Shower
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances & Breakfast Bar
- Original sash windows
- Economy 7 electric heating
- Professionals Only
- No Pets, Non Smokers
This spacious and well presented second floor flat is conveniently located close to the City Centre and the LRI on this popular road in the heart of Stoneygate.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Very spacious Living Room/ Bedroom
* Attractive fitted Kitchen breakfast bar and appliances including oven and hob, washing machine and fridge freezer
* Contemporary Bathroom with electric shower
* Original sash windows
* Economy 7 electric heating
Sorry, professionals only, no pets and non smokers please.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £500
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.