A first floor, two bedroom flat, located in a small block of 4, within easy access of the M1/M69 Motorway network and Fosse Park Retail Park, as well as Leicester City Centre.
Would make an excellent first home for a single professional/ couple or sharers.
There is a parking space at the rear of the property for use by the tenant.
Available from Mid February.
- Sole App Fee £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT).
- Additional App £75pp +VAT (£90 inc VAT).
- First Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen
- Oven & Fridge Included
- Large Living Room
- Bathroom with White 3 Piece Suite inc Bath with Shower Overhead
- Electric Heating
- Available Mid February
Located on the popular Narborough Road in the West End of Leicester this property is ideally located for commuting to the City Centre or the M1/ M69 Motorway Junction and Fosse Park. The flat is also walking distance to many shops, bars and restaurants for convenience.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Spacious Living Kitchen with appliances including oven and hob, fridge and washing machine
* Large Master Bedroom
* Modern Bathroom with white 3 piece suite including bath with shower overhead
* Second Double Bedroom
There is a parking space to the rear of the property for use by the tenants.
The property has electric heating and the original leaded windows.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £638
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.