A modern ground floor, two bedroom apartment in a sympathetically converted Victorian building in the heart of the highly popular area of Clarendon Park.
This large apartment boasts a light and airy kitchen with modern fitted units, integrated Siemens appliances and granite worktops, an open plan living room with additional dining room, two double bedrooms, one with en- suite, family bathroom and allocated parking.
Available mid February and viewing is highly recommended. EPC B
- Spacious Victorian Residential Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- One En-Suite and One Family Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen with Siemens Appliances & Granite worktops
- Living Room with additional dining Room
- Allocated Parking
- Professionals Only
- No Pets
- Application Fee for Sole Applicant £210 inc VAT
- Additional Applicants £90 inc VAT
This spacious ground floor, two bedroom apartment is located in the heart of the desirable area of Clarendon Park, close to both of the cities universities, City Centre and popular local schools and just minutes walk from the cosmopolitan Queens Road offering a wealth of boutique shops and eateries.
The train station and the Leicester Royal Infirmary are also within walking distance and the property is ideally situated for commuting to the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Spacious Entrance Hall with storage cupboard housing Viessmann combi boiler and fuse board
* Dining Room with hardwood flooring
* Living Room (accessed via an archway from the Dining Room) with timber double glazed window, contemporary radiators and hardwood flooring
* Contemporary Kitchen with a range of modern base and drawer units, granite worktops and integrated Siemens appliances including dishwasher, washer/ dryer, fridge/ freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan overhead
* Master Bedroom split into two areas, bedroom area to far end with double glazed timber window and a dressing area leading to the en-suite
* En-suite with motion sensor lights, three piece bathroom suite including wet room shower enclosure and heated towel rail
* Second Double Bedroom with timber double glazed windows
* Family Bathroom with white three piece bathroom suite including panelled bath
* One allocated Parking Space to the rear of the property
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £1000
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.