A modern ground floor, two bedroom apartment in a sympathetically converted Victorian building in the heart of Clarendon Park; close to universities, City Centre and popular local schools and just minutes walk from Queens Road boutique shops and eateries.
This large apartment has a spacious kitchen with modern fitted units, integrated appliances and granite worktops, large open plan living room, two double bedrooms one with ensuite, family bathroom and allocated parking.
Available Middle of June
The property has an EPC Rating of B and is Council tax band B.
- Modern Apartment situated in a Victorian School
- Property offered Fully Furnished
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Granite worktops
- Large Open Plan Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- One En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking for One Vehicle
- Close to the popular Queens Road Shopping area
- Available Middle of June
Modern ground floor apartment situated in the delightful conversion of the former Victorian St Johns Church school in the heart of Clarendon Park, close to both the City’s universities, the City Centre and popular local primary and secondary schools.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance hallway with storage cupboard housing the boiler, vacuum cleaner mop and bucket with a large sideboard for additional storage
* Open plan Living Room with hardwood flooring. Furnished with 2 sofa’s, coffee table, TV stand and study desk
* Dining Area furnished with modern glass dining table, 6 dining chairs and uplighter lamp
* Light and airy Kitchen with stylish modern base and wall units and fully integrated, high quality Siemens appliances including Fridge/ Freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven and hob and microwave
* Two Double Bedrooms, both furnished with double beds, wardrobe, chest of draws and bedside table, with Ensuite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom
* Main Family Bathroom with three piece white bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor
* Gated pedestrian access to the development with intercom system and allocated parking for one vehicle
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £925
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.