A beautifully presented, ground floor, one bedroom apartment in the heart of the popular village of Kirby Muxloe, in a convenient location within walking distance from local pubs, shops, Post Office and a pharmacy.
The location also provides particularly good access to the M1/M69 motorway networks via the A46 bypass.
EPC rating C.
- Ground Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Large Lounge Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with White Goods
- Bathroom with Bath & Separate Shower
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully Double Glazed
- Own Private Entrance
- Secure Gated Parking for 1 Vehicle
Located in the popular village of Kirby Muxloe to the West of Leicester City Centre, this one bedroom, ground floor apartment offers the perfect partnership of space and style.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Separate Entrance Hallway with coat hooks
* Spacious Living Diner with built in cupboard for storage, benefitting from a bay window
* Modern fitted Kitchen with extensive cupboard space, integrated fridge, dishwasher, electric oven, electric hob and extractor hood
* One Double Bedroom to the rear of the property with built in wardrobe
* Contemporary Bathroom furnished with a white 4 piece suite, including a bath and separate shower cubicle
* 1 allocated parking space to the rear of the property, accessed via a secure gateway.
The property benefits from an EPC rating of C and is band A for Council Tax.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £863
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.