*AUTUMN OFFER* First months rent half price (£650) if you move before end of November, £1300pcm there after.
This traditional, double bay fronted Victorian terraced property is conveniently located in the popular tree lined West End of Leicester, within walking distance to the City Centre and DMU and offering easy access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction for commuting. The property offers four spacious double bedrooms spread over three floors, with a modern kitchen, a large living space, a study/games room and outdoor space to the rear. EPC rating D. 6 Month contract.
Sharers only. No children.
- * Four double bedroom house
- * Large communal living room
- * Additional study / games room
- * Double glazed & gas centrally heated
- * Fully furnished
- * Bathroom with stand alone shower
- * Ensuite in one bedroom
- * Available now
50 Beaconsfield Road is a well-presented and conveniently located, fully furnished Victorian terrace benefitting from excellent access to DMU, public transport and local amenities.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Large Reception Room with doors which open out onto the garden.
* Modern kitchen with built in oven, hob, washing machine and fridge freezer included.
* Courtyard garden
* Four large double bedrooms spread across three floors with UPVC double glazed windows throughout, with one bedroom benefitting from an ensuite
* Modern bathroom with standalone shower
No Pets or smokers
Finished to a high standard, viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the finish.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Front Reception Room is ideal for use as a dining room.
* Large Second Reception Room with laminate flooring and decorative fireplace ideal for use as a lounge.
* Modern extended kitchen with black high gloss units and built in oven, hob, washing machine and fridge freezer included.
* Courtyard garden, larger than average as on corner plot
* Large master bedroom with large UPVC double glazed bay windows.
* Further large double bedroom with decorative fireplace.
* Third smaller room, ideal as a large single bedroom.
* Shower room with white three piece suite including double shower tray
Professionals Only, No Pets or smokers
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website, you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com and viewings can be booked directly by calling 0116 270 5900.
Please note images are indicative only and not specific to plot.
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £300 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1,500 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.