This one bedroom flat is offered to the market with no upward chain and is situated in the highly desirable Stoneycroft Over 55s development located on the Stoneygate Road. The accommodation is in need of some refurbishment and comprises of living room with direct access to the landscaped communal gardens, kitchen, bedroom and shower room. The development provides a part time warden, communal parking and gardens. Ideally situated close to the amenities on Francis Street and Allandale Road whilst being close to the London Road offering excellent public transport links to the city centre. EPC D.
- One Bedroom
- Spacious Living Room
- Part Time Warden
- Over 55s
- Stoneygate Location
- No Upward Chain
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- Communal Parking
Secure communal entrance with fob and buzzer entry system. The flat is situated on the ground floor and can be accessed directly along the corridor without the need of stairs or lift.
Access via wooden door into entrance hall with ceiling pendant, entrance phone, panic alarm cord to wardens, wall mounted fuse boxes and separate store cupboard housing hot water tank.
Two ceiling pendants, wall mounted electric radiator, separate cupboard offering additional floor and shelving storage, timber framed windows to rear aspect and timber framed door with single step down leading onto private patio area and communal gardens.
Enter via open archway to a range of fitted wall and floor timber effect units offering cupboard and drawer storage solutions with integrated Zanussi electric oven, plumbing and recess for washing machine, free standing fridge freezer, rolled edge worktop incorporating four ring electric hob with chrome extractor hood over and chrome sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks and ceiling pendant.
Ceiling light point, extractor, partly tiled wall, tiled flooring, panic alarm cord, heated towel rail and a three piece suite comprising of electric shower with curtain surround, wash hand basin with florescent strip light over and low flush WC.
The development offers well presented and well maintained communal gardens to the front and rear as well as communal parking. The flat has a covered paved patio area leading onto the communal gardens.
The lease is 125 years from 1986 with peppercorn ground rent and a quarterly service charge of £543.54.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Leaving Leicester city centre via the A6 London Road, continue over the Victoria Park Road roundabout before taking the sixth turn on the left onto Stoneygate Road. Stoneycroft is located on the right hand side behind Stoneleigh Manor.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.