An extremely well presented three bedroom family home located in a highly desirable development in Loughborough. This property boasts amazing views over the canal and is only a short drive from both Loughborough train station and the M1 making it ideal for commuting.
Benefitting from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout, this new build property offers excellent living accommodation for a family or professional couple.
The property has an EPC rating of B and is band C for Council Tax.
Avaliable start of October 2018.
- 3 Bedrooms (2 Doubles & 1 Single)
- Large Lounge with Patio Doors to Garden
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner with Integrated Appliances
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Gate to Driveway
- Offroad Parking for 2 Vehicle
- Stunning Views over the Canal
- Professionals Only
- Available From The Start of October
This well proportioned, three bedroom, new build, semi- detached property boasts amazing views over the canal and is located in a highly popular development in Loughborough. Access to the front of the property is via a private pathway, for the use of residents only.
The property’s location is ideal for access to the M1 motorway for commuting, as well as being ideally situated for Loughborough University and Loughborough train station.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Driveway providing off street parking for 2 vehicles
* Ground floor WC with white 2 piece suite
* Large Lounge with patio doors to the garden at the rear
* Modern Kitchen Diner with integrated Lamona appliances provided, including integrated electric oven and 4 ring gas hob (with glass splashback), extractor hood, washing machine, dish washer and larder fridge and freezer
* Two Spacious Double Bedrooms, one with views over the canal and one overlooking the garden (telephone and TV aerial socket located in Master Bedroom)
* Third Single Bedroom to the front of the property, overlooking the canal
* Family Bathroom with contemporary 3 piece bathroom suite including bath with thermostatic shower overhead and chrome heated towel rail
* Enclosed Rear Garden with lawn and patio area and gate providing access to the driveway
The property benefits from a gas central heating/ hot water system via a combi boiler and UPVC double glazing throughout, as well as mains wired smoke detectors with battery back up for peace of mind.
Marketing images and floor plans are indicative only, showing typical layouts and finishes. Specific internal inspection via a scheduled viewing with the agent is advised.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £1225
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.