This beautifully presented two bedroom family home is located in a brand new highly desirable development in Loughborough. This property boasts amazing views over the canal and is only a short drive from both Loughborough train station and major motor ways making it ideal for commuters.
Benefitting from a modern kitchen and bathroom, with gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout, this new build property offers the highest standard of accommodation for a family or professional couple. Available from the beginning of February 17.
The property has an EPC rating of B and is council tax band B
- 2 Bedrooms
- Large Lounge with Patio Doors to Garden
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner with Integrated Appliances
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Gate to Driveway
- Offroad Parking for 2 Vehicles
- Stunning Views over the Canal
- Professionals Only
- Available from Early February
This beautifully presented, two bedroom, semi- detached family home property boasts beautiful views over the canal and is located in a highly popular development in Loughborough. Access to the front of the property is via a private pathway, for the use of residents only making the property both quiet and private.
The property’s location is ideal for access to major motorways as well as being ideally situated for Loughborough University and Loughborough train station.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Driveway providing off street parking for 2 vehicles
* Ground floor WC with white 2 piece suite
* Large Lounge with patio doors to the garden at the rear
* Modern kitchen diner with appliances provided, including integrated oven and 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood, washing machine, dish washer and larder fridge and freezer
* Two Spacious Double Bedrooms, one with views over the canal and one overlooking the garden
* Family Bathroom with contemporary 3 piece bathroom suite including bath with shower overhead
* Enclosed Rear Garden with lawn and patio area
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout and is available from the start of February
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £1080
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.