This beautifully presented two bedroom family home is located in a highly desirable development in Loughborough. This property boasts amazing views over the canal and is only a short drive from both Loughborough train station and major motor ways making it ideal for commuters.
The property is Council Tax Band B and EPC rating B.
Available Start of February.
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Large Lounge with French Doors to Garden
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner with Integrated Appliances
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Gate to Driveway
- Offroad Parking for 2 Vehicles
- Views over the Canal
This beautifully presented, two bedroom, semi- detached family home property boasts beautiful views over the canal and is located in a highly popular development in Loughborough. Access to the front of the property is via a private pathway, for the use of residents only making the property both quiet and private.
The property’s location is ideal for access to major motorways as well as being ideally situated for Loughborough University and Loughborough train station.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Driveway providing off street parking for 2 vehicles
* Ground floor WC with white 2 piece suite
* Large Lounge with patio doors to the garden at the rear
* Modern kitchen diner with appliances provided, including integrated oven and 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood, washing machine, dish washer and larder fridge and freezer
* Two Spacious Double Bedrooms, one with views over the canal and one overlooking the garden
* Family Bathroom with contemporary 3 piece bathroom suite including bath with shower overhead
* Enclosed Rear Garden with lawn and patio area
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit: £178.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £894.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.