A delightful and unusual one bedroom cottage located within a courtyard setting off South Knighton Road in this popular leafy suburb. The property has excellent access to the city centre and train station via London Road and motorway network as well as having a wealth of amenities nearby including local shops on Knighton Church Road and Queens Road.
The property is Band A for Council Tax with Leicester City Council and has an EPC rating of C.
Available from 5th February 2018.
- Popular South Knighton Location
- Quirky Mid Terrace Cottage
- One Double Bedroom
- Kitchen Diner with Appliances Included
- Spacious Bathroom
- Part Furnished
- Fully Doubled Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Available start of Feb 2018
This picturesque, mid terraced property was originally built to provide accommodation for the staff from one of the grand local houses and has been sympathetically modernised to provide all the necessary home comforts whilst retaining its character.
The property is set back from the road, behind another row of terraced houses and therefore provides a peaceful location.
It’s location in the heart of South Knighton is particularly desirable as it is within walking distance of essential local amenities including shops and schools, but is also well placed for access to the City Centre and train station via London Road, as well as a short commute from the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Low maintenance Decked Garden to the front of the property (please note there is a pathway between the house and the decking for access to number 5 and 6 Egerton Houses)
* Lounge with recessed built- in cupboard housing the meters and built- in shelving, as well as a decorative tiled recessed fireplace
* Kitchen Diner furnished with a range of wall and base units, and built- in shelving, integrated washing machine, electric double oven and hob, tumble dryer and glass dining table with 4 chairs
* Double Bedroom furnished with a double bed, built- in wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table
* Spacious Bathroom furnished with a contemporary white three piece suite, including bath with rainfall shower overhead and a spacious airing cupboard
* Slabbed Patio area to the rear, with brick built outhouses providing useful storage space
The property benefits from gas central heating, via a combi boiler and UPVC double glazing throughout.
Sorry, this property is not suitable for pets or smokers.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £695
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.