This two bedroom terraced property is offered on a fully furnished basis and is attractively finished and well presented throughout.
The property is in a popular area of Aylestone close to the Aylestone Leisure Centre.
There is on street parking available and an enclosed rear garden.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating of E
The property is available now.
- Offered Fully Furnished
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom with Bath with Electric Shower Overhead
- Galley Style Kitchen with Appliances
- Established Rear Garden
- Professionals Only
This attractive terraced property in the popular Aylestone area, is located on main transport routes to the City Centre and close to the M1/ M69 motorway junction for commuting.
The house is offered fully furnished with attractive, coordinating furniture and has been tastefully decorated throughout.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating via a combi boiler.
There is also a burglar alarm for added peace of mind for tenants.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Front Reception Room furnished with a 2 seater sofa, armchair, 2 coffee tables and an electric fire
* Rear Reception Room/ Dining Room furnished with a modern dining table and 4 matching chairs, sideboard, a shelving unit and a display cabinet
* Galley style Kitchen with appliances including freestanding gas oven and hob, washing machine, under counter fridge and under counter freezer and microwave
* Large Master Bedroom to the front of the property benefitting from a decorative cast iron fireplace, furnished with a double bed, 2 wardrobes, 2 CD shelving units, a desk and chair and bedside table
* Second Double Bedroom with built in wardrobe, furnished with a double bed, bedside table, chest of drawers, desk and chair
* Spacious Bathroom with white three piece suite including bath with Triton electric shower overhead
* Enclosed Garden to the rear with lawn and established flower beds
Professionals only. No smokers or pets.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £144 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £721.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.