This two bedroom terraced property is offered on a fully furnished basis and is attractively finished and well presented throughout.
The property is in a popular area of Aylestone close to the Aylestone Leisure Centre.
There is on street parking available and an enclosed rear garden.
The property is band A for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of E.
The property is available from the start of February 2019.
- Offered Fully Furnished
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom with Bath with Electric Shower Overhead
- Galley Style Kitchen with Appliances
- Established Rear Garden
- Professionals Only
This attractive terraced property in the popular Aylestone area, is located on main transport routes to the City Centre and close to the M1/ M69 motorway junction for commuting.
The house is offered fully furnished with attractive, coordinating furniture and has been tastefully decorated throughout.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating via a combi boiler.
There is also a burglar alarm for added peace of mind for tenants.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Front Reception Room furnished with a 2 seater sofa, armchair, 2 coffee tables and an electric fire
* Rear Reception Room/ Dining Room furnished with a modern dining table and 4 matching chairs, sideboard, a shelving unit and a display cabinet
* Galley style Kitchen with appliances including freestanding gas oven and hob, washing machine, under counter fridge and under counter freezer and microwave
* Large Master Bedroom to the front of the property benefitting from a decorative cast iron fireplace, furnished with a double bed, 2 wardrobes, 2 CD shelving units, a desk and chair and bedside table
* Second Double Bedroom with built in wardrobe, furnished with a double bed, bedside table, chest of drawers, desk and chair
* Spacious Bathroom with white three piece suite including bath with Triton electric shower overhead
* Enclosed Garden to the rear with lawn and established flower beds
Professionals only. No smokers or pets.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £725
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.