A beautifully presented, ground floor, two bedroom apartment in the heart of the popular village of Kirby Muxloe, in a convenient location within walking distance from local pubs, shops, post office and a pharmacy.
The location also provides particularly good access to the M1/M69 motorway networks via the A46 bypass.The property is Council Tax Band B and EPC rating C
Available mid August.
Professionals only. No pets or smokers.
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Large Lounge Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances including Dishwasher
- Bathroom with Bath & Shower Overhead
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully Double Glazed
- Secure Gated Parking for One Vehicle
Located in the popular village of Kirby Muxloe to the West of Leicester City Centre, this two bedroom, ground floor apartment offers the perfect partnership of space and style.
Access is via a secure gated entrance with allocated parking for one vehicle, although additional parking can be found in the free car park opposite the development, as well as there being ample on street parking.
The apartment has a private entrance, accessed via the gated driveway.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Modern fitted Kitchen with extensive cupboard space, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, electric oven, integrated microwave, gas hob and extractor hood.
* Contemporary Bathroom furnished with a white three piece suite, including a bath with shower overhead
* Extremely spacious Living Room furnished with wooden flooring and patio door out to the courtyard area
* Two large double Bedrooms with built in wardrobes and dressing tables
tThe apartment benefits from gas central heating and is fully double glazed throughout
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit: £178 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £894 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.