A well proportioned, two double bedroom, semi-detached property benefitting from having double glazing and GCH with off road parking and an enclosed rear garden.
The property is located in the popular and conveniently situated Thorpe Astley.
The property is rated band B for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of B.
Available August 2017 – Sorry, professionals Only.
- Sole App Fee £210 inc VAT (£175 + VAT) Additional App £90 inc VAT (£75 + VAT)
- Large Living Room
- Kitchen/Diner with Integrated Oven & Hob
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- 1 Allocated Parking Space + 1 Visitor Space
- EPC rating of B
- Council Tax Band B
- Available August 2017
This well proportioned family home is located in the popular Thorpe Astley development, it is conveniently close to the M1/ M69 motorway links and just a short commute in to Leicester City Centre.
With both Fosse Park shopping complex and Meridian Leisure Park on the doorstep the area is well catered for in terms of restaurants, leisure activities, shops and supermarkets.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via an entrance hallway with a convenient Ground Floor WC
* A spacious Lounge to the front of the property
* A large Kitchen/ Diner with integrated oven & hob
* Master Bedroom with large built in wardrobe (housing the hot water tank)
* Family Bathroom with bath and shower attachment
* Second Double Bedroom to the rear of the property overlooking the garden
* Enclosed Rear Garden with lawn
* One allocated Parking Space
* One allocated Visitor Parking Space
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout and viewing is highly recommended.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £725
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.