An extensive, deceptively large first floor, one bedroom apartment in the heart of the popular village of Kirby Muxloe, in a convenient location within walking distance from local pubs, shops, Post Office and a pharmacy.
The location also provides particularly good access to the M1/M69 motorway networks via the A46 bypass.
The property is Council Tac Band B and EPC rating D.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers
- First Floor Apartment
- Spacious Double Bedroom
- Large Kitchen Diner with some Integrated White Goods included
- Bathroom with Bath & separate Shower
- Mezzanine Office
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully Double Glazed
- Secure Gated Parking for 1 Vehicle
- Available Now
Located in the popular village of Kirby Muxloe to the West of Leicester City Centre, this two bedroom, first floor apartment offers the perfect partnership of space and style.
Internally the space is extremely generous, offering almost double the size of a standard two bed terraced house!!
Access is via a secure gated entrance with allocated parking for one vehicle. The apartment has a private entrance with storage area to the ground floor lobby, housing the hot water tank, next to the stairs leading up to the accommodation.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance hallway with large built in storage cupboard (housing the boiler) and additional WC
* Large Kitchen Diner with extensive cupboard space, integrated fridge, dishwasher, electric oven, electric hob and extractor hood
* Spacious Living Room with exposed wooden beams and UPVC doors to Juliette balcony
* Spiral metal staircase leading to Mezzanine Office space with exposed wooden beams and Velux windows
* Large Contemporary Bathroom furnished with a white 4 piece bathroom suite, including a bath and separate shower cubicle
* Spacious Master Bedroom with both electric Velux windows and standard window
* Allocated Parking to the rear for one vehicle
The apartment benefits from gas central heating and is fully double glazed throughout.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information (Housing Act Tenancies Only)
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Fothergill Wyatt Limited the Agent)
Rent as stipulated in the tenancy agreement
Holding Deposit: £201. – Equivalent to 1 week’s rent which is calculated as follows: (1 Months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
Deposit: £1009. Equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of £50 including VAT if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
Payment of locksmith (VAT may be applicable) for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy. The tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs. A payment to cover the landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement, this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request .
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.