An immaculate one bedroom second floor apartment in the exclusive over 60s development of Wolsey Court set opposite the beautiful Victoria Park. Ideally located for enjoying cosmopolitan Queens Road offering boutique shops and eateries and transport links into the city centre. The apartment comprises a modern kitchen, spacious living room, large double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and contemporary bathroom suite. The development benefits from a 24 hour emergency call system, homeowners lounge, lift access, landscaped communal garden and secure parking. EPC B.
- Situated in Highly Desirable Stoneygate
- Over 60s Development
- Spacious Living Room
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Large Bedroom with Walk-In Wardrobe
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Landscaped Communal Garden
- Lift Access
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Easy Access To Amenities and City Centre
Wolsey Court Development
This delightful apartment is located in the exclusive Wolsey Court retirement development for independent living and is accessed via a secure door with lift access to the second floor where the apartment is located. The development also benefits from a site manager available through the week, a homeowners lounge to interact with other residents, landscaped communal garden and secure parking.
Accessed via timber door into generous hallway with ceiling light point, smoke detector, thermostatic control and panic alarm cord with two store cupboards, one housing the fusebox and the other housing the boiler with plumbing and recess for washer dryer with timber slatted shelving over.
Two ceiling pendants, thermostatic control, contemporary chrome gas fire set on decorative hearth and uPVC double glazed French doors to front aspect opening onto Juliet balcony.
A range of modern floor and wall fitted kitchen units offering a range of cupboard and drawer storage solutions with integrated Hotpoint electric oven and fridge/freezer with a rolled edge worktop incorporating a four ring Hotpoint electric hob with chrome extractor hood over and stainless steel sink and drainer unit with chrome mixer tap over. Additionally, there is a ceiling light point, tiled flooring and uPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
A large double bedroom with ceiling light point, thermostatic control and uPVC double glazed window to front aspect with spacious walk-in wardrobe offering a range of hanging and shelving storage solutions.
Ceiling light point, chrome heated towel rail, floor to ceiling tiled walls, tiled flooring, and a contemporary three piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, large wash hand basin set in vanity unit and panelled bath with chrome mixer shower over.
The lease is 125 years from June 2015 with an annual ground rent of £425 and a service charge of £2303.16 per annum.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 2705900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Leaving the City Centre take the A6 London Road, upon reaching the Victoria Park Roundabout take the 2nd exit to stay on the A6, take the fourth turn on the right onto Knighton Park Road where the development is located at the end of the road on the left and is identified by the for sale board.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.