This three bedroom semi-detached property is deceptively spacious and occupies a plot within a highly sought after residential area. The accommodation is versatile and although some refurbishment and modernisation is required the space the property offers allows a number of possibilities. The property benefits from a wealth of period features including original fireplaces, high ceilings and original internal doors and has a delightful courtyard garden. EPC rating F.
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Sought After Residential Area
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Shower Room
- Modernisation Required
- Courtyard Garden
Access to the property is via a timber and glazed panel front door leading to an entrance hall. Central ceiling light, original tiled floor, stairs rising to first floor, useful under stairs recess for storage, doors off to living room, sitting room and dining room.
Central ceiling light, coved ceiling, uPVC bay window to front elevation, timber framed opaque window to side elevation, living flame electric fire set into original feature fireplace, radiator.
Central ceiling light, coved ceiling, timber and glazed panel double doors to courtyard garden, timber framed opaque window to side elevation, living flame electric fire set into original feature fireplace, radiator.
Central ceiling light, uPVC window to the side elevation, radiator, door through to kitchen.
Recently refitted kitchen, ceramic tiled walls, uPVC window to the side elevation, range of base and wall mounted fitted units with granite effect roll edge work surfaces, integral four ring electric hob, integral eye level electric oven, composite sink drainer with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, door off to large pantry cupboard that houses the fridge/freezer, vinyl flooring, door to garden and outbuildings.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling light, access to loft space, doors off to all bedrooms and shower room.
Ceiling light, uPVC bay window to the front elevation, further uPVC window to the front elevation, original feature fireplace, range of fitted wardrobe space, radiator.
Ceiling light, uPVC window to the rear elevation, original feature fireplace, radiator.
Ceiling light, uPVC window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Ceiling light, uPVC window to the side elevation, three piece white suite comprising a large shower cubicle with electric shower, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, airing cupboard off housing hot water cylinder.
To the front of the garden there is a walled frontage with planted garden. Timber gate provides access to the rear. At the rear is a delightful brick walled courtyard garden, mainly laid to lawn with well stocked planted borders, paved patio seating area. There are two brick built stores and outside WC.
Property Information Pack
An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 2705900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
From our office on Allandale Road proceed along Stoughton Road and at the lights with the junction of London Road (A6) go straight on onto Knighton Road. Take the sixth right onto Northcote Road and the first right onto Queens Road. Greenhill Road is the third turning on the left and the property can be found on the right hand side clearly identified by a Fothergill Wyatt ‘For Sale’ board. SatNav Reference – LE2 3DN
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.