This first floor, one bedroom, luxury city centre apartment is located in the highly desirable Highcross shopping and entertainment development offering a fantastic range of restaurants and retail outlets right on your doorstep.
The property will be redecorated throughout prior to move in, will have a steam clean of the carpet in the bedroom and will be professionally cleaned.
The property has an EPC rating of B and is Band B for Council Tax.
- Desirable City Centre Location
- Open Plan Living Kitchen
- High Spec Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Double Bedroom with Built in Wardrobe
- Balcony Accessible from Living Room & Bedroom
- Modern Shower Room with Double Shower
- Airing Cupboard with Storage & Washer Dryer
- Attractive Communal Gardens
- Available Now
Located in the heart of the fashionable Highcross leisure development, overlooking St. Peter’s Square, this attractive, one bed apartment is ideally situated for access to a wide range of the City’s best shops, bars and restaurants, as well as the Showcase cinema and provides a bird’s eye view of the regular entertainment performed in the square below.
Internally the apartment is finished to a high standard throughout with high quality integrated kitchen appliances and a high tech “electronic hub” situated in the hallway of the apartment to control the heating, lighting and appliances.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access to the building via secure front door to the communal lobby (only accessible via fob or key code) housing the postboxes and providing access to the communal bin store (front door to the development is next to Zizzi restaurant)
* Lift and stair access to the roof top communal gardens on the first floor with attractive planting and useful seating areas
* Entrance Hall with practical wooden flooring, wall mounted security intercom system and the electronic hub
* Spacious Living Kitchen with integrated appliances including AEG fridge with freezer compartment, AEG oven and AEG ceramic hob and Electrolux compact dishwasher. From the living room area there is access out on to the well proportioned balcony (table and 1 chair provided)
* Contemporary Bathroom furnished with a white 3 piece bathroom suite including double shower
* Airing Cupboard off the bathroom houses the Hotpoint washer dryer and provides useful storage space on the built in shelves above
* Double Bedroom with compact built in wardrobe and sliding door out on to the balcony
Please note, prior to move in the property will be redecorated throughout as necessary, the bedroom carpet will be steam cleaned and the apartment will be professionally cleaned throughout.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £800
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.