This stunning two bedroom, first floor apartment is located in the popular West End of Leicester, only minutes away from Braunstone Gate shopping parade and the City Centre.
It has recently been refurbished throughout to an extremely high standard, benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and is extremely spacious.
The property is Band B for Council Tax. EPC Band C.
- Convenient Location for City Centre Access
- Recently Refurbished to a High Standard Throughout
- Retains Original Period Features
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Diner with Integrated Dishwasher, Oven and Hob
- Contemporary Bathroom with Double Shower
- Large Living Room with Juliet Balcony
- Own Private Entrance
- Extensive Storage Space
This beautiful first floor apartment is ideally located in the popular West End close to local amenities and within walking distance of the City Centre, Leicester Royal Infirmary Hospital and the Braunstone Gate shopping parade.
The property has recently been refurbished throughout to a very high standard and retains many of the original period features, complemented by a modern kitchen and bathroom.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Attractive Private Entrance with original minton tiled floor and door to cellar for storage
* Large Double Bedroom to the front of the apartment with built in wardrobe
* Second Bedroom to the front of the apartment with built in wardrobe
* Spacious Lounge with patio doors to Juliet balcony and original, decorative cast iron fireplace
* Utility Room housing the boiler and plumbing for a washing machine (machine not provided)
* Contemporary Bathroom with large walk in shower featuring twin shower heads
* Large Kitchen Diner with practical wooden flooring, floor to ceiling window, range of white high gloss wall and base units, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan and integrated dishwasher
The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the high quality finish.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £160 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £800
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme