This stunning two bedroom, first floor apartment is located in the popular West End of Leicester, only minutes away from Braunstone Gate shopping parade and the City Centre.
It has recently been refurbished throughout to an extremely high standard, benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and is extremely spacious.
The property is Band B for Council Tax. Awaiting EPC.
- Convenient Location for City Centre Access
- Recently Refurbished to a High Standard Throughout
- Retains Original Period Features
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Diner with Integrated Dishwasher, Oven and Hob
- Contemporary Bathroom with Double Shower
- Large Living Room with Juliet Balcony
- Own Private Entrance
- Extensive Storage Space
This beautiful first floor apartment is ideally located in the popular West End close to local amenities and within walking distance of the City Centre, Leicester Royal Infirmary Hospital and the Braunstone Gate shopping parade.
The property has recently been refurbished throughout to a very high standard and retains many of the original period features, complemented by a modern kitchen and bathroom.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Attractive Private Entrance with original minton tiled floor and door to cellar for storage
* Large Double Bedroom to the front of the apartment with built in wardrobe
* Second Bedroom to the front of the apartment with built in wardrobe
* Spacious Lounge with patio doors to Juliet balcony and original, decorative cast iron fireplace
* Utility Room housing the boiler and plumbing for a washing machine (machine not provided)
* Contemporary Bathroom with large walk in shower featuring twin shower heads
* Large Kitchen Diner with practical wooden flooring, floor to ceiling window, range of white high gloss wall and base units, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan and integrated dishwasher
The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the high quality finish.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £795
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.