Stunning three bedroom, detached, new build property in the popular area of Oadby. Offering excellent access to the City Centre and surrounding areas via the A6 and within close proximity to excellent schooling and a range of amenities.
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
There is off-road parking on the driveway for at least 2 vehicles, side and rear gardens with lawn, patio and established borders and also a shed for storage.
Council Tax band D. EPC rating of B.
- New Build Property
- Off Street Parking for at least 2 Vehicles
- Spacious Kitchen Diner with Integrated Appliances
- Large Lounge with Patio Doors to Garden
- Ground Floor WC
- Extensive Storage Facilities
- Two Generous Double Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
- Single Bedroom to Rear of Property
- Contemporary Bathroom with Bath & Shower Overhead
- Rear & Side Gardens with Lawn & Patio Areas
This beautiful, well proportioned, three bedroom, detached property is located in the popular area of Oadby.
Oadby is well known for its excellent primary and secondary schools, whilst also being serviced by a number of gyms, swimming pools, parks and sports clubs, as well as the stunning Botanical gardens.
The town centre provides a pedestrian friendly high street with cafes, delicatessens, Post Office, pubs, restaurants, popular retailers and a Farmers Market on The Parade the last Friday of every month.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Tarmacked Driveway providing off street parking for at least 2 vehicles.
* Wide Entrance Hall with practical wood effect vinyl flooring and control panel for the intruder alarm system.
* Groundfloor WC with wood effect vinyl flooring, white sanitary ware and extractor fan.
* Large Kitchen Diner to the front of the property with a range of wall and base units, integrated appliances including Zanussi double oven, Zanussi hob, Beko microwave, Zanussi washing machine, Beko dishwasher, Zanussi fridge freezer and extractor fan and a TV aerial point.
* Spacious Lounge to the rear of the property, spanning the full width of the property, with patio doors out to the garden and a triple window providing lots of natural light. The room has a TV aerial point and telephone socket and access to a large understairs storage cupboard.
* Family Bathroom with white three piece suite including bath with shower overhead, WC and wash hand basin. The bathroom also benefits from an extractor fan, towel rail, toilet roll holder, toothbrush holder and bathroom cabinet, as well as a spacious airing cupboard with shelves.
* Well proportioned Double Bedroom to the front of the property with built in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, hanging rail and shelves. There is a TV aerial point and BT telephone socket in this bedroom.
* Second Double Bedroom to the rear of the property, with built in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, hanging rail and two shelving units.
* Single Bedroom, located to the rear of the property, overlooking the garden.
* To the side of the property there is a secure gated entrance to a slabbed area with flower beds and a shed providing useful storage. The the rear of the property there are two patio areas, a lawn and established beds providing privacy and interest. There is also an outdoor tap and covered double outdoor electrical socket.
The property benefits from uPVC Double Glazing throughout and gas central heating via a combi boiler, with all radiators having thermostatic valves and wall mounted central heating thermostats being located in the hallway on both the ground floor and first floor levels.
The property also has a burglar alarm installed for peace of mind.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £1100
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.