This well presented three bedroom terrace property is located in the sought after location of Stoneygate. Ideally positioned close to the A6, train station and city centre and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway junctions, as well as the popular shopping parade at Allandale Road with their many independent shops, bars and restaurants. The accommodation comprises a recently fitted kitchen, generous living room, three bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom.
The property has an EPC rating of D and Council Tax Band of B.
- Fitted Kitchen with white goods including
- Living/ Dining room
- Two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes.
- Single Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with shower over bath
- 4 Private Parking Spaces
- Close to Leicester Train Station & Local Amenities
- Available Now
The accommodation benefits from double glazed windows and gas central heating throughout, recently fitted kitchen, and contemporary upstairs bathroom. To the rear of the property is a private landscaped garden designed for low maintenance.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Spacious Hallway with downstairs WC.
* Fitted Kitchen with appliances including Fridge/ Freezer, washing machine, Oven and Hob.
* Living/ Dining room benefiting from laminate flooring throughout and a storage cupboard.
* Upstairs is two double bedrooms both benefiting from large built in wardrobes.
* Single Bedroom.
* Family Bathroom with white three piece suite including shower over bath.
* One Parking Space
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £900
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.