Offered to the market with no upward chain this two bedroom mid terraced property has been fully refurbished to a high standard and would make an ideal first time purchase. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating with well presented accommodation in the form of two reception rooms, an extended and newly fitted galley kitchen, two bedrooms and a newly fitted shower room. Located in the popular South Knighton and offering excellent access to a range of amenities and schools as well as offering good transport links to the City Centre and Train Station. EPC D.
- Popular Location of South Knighton
- Close to Amenities & Transport Links
- Fully Refurbished
- Newly Fitted Galley Kitchen
- Newly Fitted Shower Room
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
This attractive and well presented property has recently been refurbished to a high standard throughout.
The property is located in the highly desirable area of South Knighton, close to a wide range of local amenities, popular local schools and offering easy access to the City Centre and the M1/ M69 motorway junctions.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Front Reception Room with half bay window, built in cupboard housing the meters and a contemporary gas fire
* Rear Reception Room contemporary gas fireplace, staircase rising to the first floor and understair cupboard accessed off inner lobby area and opening in to the Kitchen
* Newly fitted galley Kitchen with range of white gloss wall and base units and integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge, freezer and single oven, four ring gas hob, extractor hood and recess and plumbing for the washing machine
* Double Master Bedroom to the front of the property
* Second Bedroom with access to the overstair built in wardrobe
* Newly fitted Shower Room furnished with a contemporary full height heated towel rail, three piece bathroom suite comprising of low flush WC, contemporary wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps over set in vanity unit and a double shower with chrome hinged door and chrome contemporary mixer shower offering rainhead and handheld shower options
* To the front of the property is a small courtyard behind dwarf brick wall.
To the rear of the property a fenced block paved South West facing yard with with timber gated rear access via passageway, a raised block paved patio with flower bed and rockery
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout via a gas fired combi boiler located in the kitchen.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
Guarantors (required for all student and housing benefit applicants): First is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £875
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.