An immaculately presented two bedroom, ground floor flat with off road parking to the rear.
The property is set on the edge of Scraptoft village, within just a few minutes walk of uninterrupted countryside.
The property has recently been redecorated throughout, benefits from uPVC double glazing and has a burglar alarm for peace of mind.
The property has an EPC rating of C and is Band B for Council Tax.
- Spacious Living Kitchen
- White Goods Supplied including Oven & Hob, Washing Machine & Dishwasher
- One Double Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes
- One Single Bedroom
- White Bathroom inc Bath with Shower Overhead
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Edge of Scraptoft Location
- Easy Access to City
- Professionals Only
- Available Now
Located within this highly popular, and convenient, East Leicestershire village, this modern, two bedroom, ground floor flat has recently been redecorated throughout and is in excellent condition.
Scraptoft has a range of local amenities and offers excellent transport links to the City Centre and surrounding countryside.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Communal Entrance Hall accessible from the front and rear of the building
* Master Bedroom benefitting from built in wardrobes
* Single Second Bedroom furnished with a wardrobe and desk
* Bathroom with modern white three piece suite including bath with shower overhead
* Spacious Living Kitchen with windows to three aspects, including bay window to the lounge area. In the kitchen area there is a range of wall and base units and white goods are provided including an integrated AEG oven and hob with extractor hood over, a slimline Zanussi dishwasher and Zanussi washing machine
* One allocated Parking Space to the rear of the property
* Although there is no private outdoor space, the property is located next to a communal green with children’s play area
The property is uPVC double glazed throughout and benefits from a burglar alarm for extra peace of mind.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole App Fee £175 (+VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £650
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.