Situated on this quiet and popular street in the renowned southern suburb of Stoneygate, and a stone’s throw from the fashionable Allandale Road shopping parade, an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic extended family home. With three bedrooms, living room, large living kitchen, two bathrooms and extensive landscaped rear garden. Close to the A6, and city centre for transport links.
EPC Rated E and Council Tax Band C
- Extended three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Immaculate living kitchen
- 125 feet of landscaped rear gardens
- Electric remote controlled garage
- Driveway for two cars
- Close to Allandale Road
Accessed via an aluminium and glass door, stainless steel wall mounted post box, tiled flooring and solid oak front door, with frosted glass strip, leading to;
Ceiling light point, original oak flooring, staircase leading to first floor, understair cupboard with storage and oak door leading off to;
Front Reception Room
Close to ceiling light point, front aspect UPVC double glazed bay window with horizontal oak blinds, TV/Virgin point and oak flooring.
Recessed spotlights, Velux window, part tiled walls, underfloor heated tiled flooring, oak door, Rainforest/Waterfall shower head, Geberit wall hung toilet, vanity unit.
Extended to provide excellent family space, velux windows, zone controlled recessed spotlights, Cambridge Audio In-Ceiling speakers, underfloor heated tiled flooring, cedar wood and glass rear aspect bi-fold doors, Kesseler fitted kitchen, with under cabinet lighting, offering a variety of drawer and cupboard storage, fully integrated appliances: full size CDA fridge and freezer, Neff oven and microwave, five ring De Dietrich electric hob and rising extractor fan, Franke fragranite sink, CDA Dishwasher and large island with solid stone work tops. Dining room with extensive living space, chandelier point, Chesneys cast iron log burner and feature wallpapered wall.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling chandelier point, loft hatch, carpet laid to floor, oak doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Ceiling chandelier point, double glazed front aspect UPVC bay window, carpet laid to floor, feature wallpapered wall.
Chandelier ceiling light point, rear aspect UPVC double glazed window with venetian blinds, temperature controlled radiator, broadband point, carpet laid to floor.
Chandelier ceiling light point, rear aspect UPVC double glazed window with venetian blinds, temperature controlled radiator, carpet laid to floor.
Recessed ceiling spotlights, part tiled walls, tiled floor, stainless steel heated towel rail, four piece suite; Aqualisa power shower with ceramic tray, Roca toilet and ceramic pedestal sink.
Up and over remote controlled electric metal garage door, electric and plumbing, housing washing machine and dryer, combi boiler and shelving for storage.
Stoned driveway accommodating parking for at least two vehicles, slabbed path leading to storm porch surrounded by a neatly manicured hedgerow. To the rear a winding path leads to a large 125 foot private landscaped rear garden with raised beds a lawned, slate and decked area featuring a summer house with WIFI connection and electricity.
Property Information Pack
An Information Pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Leaving the City Centre take the A6 London Road. Continue beyond Victoria Park Roundabout and turn left onto Stoneygate Road then take the second left onto Aber Road following the road round to the left onto Holmfield Avenue where the property can be found on the right hand side.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.