One bedroom, first floor apartment located in the popular area of Heathley Park in Leicester, only minutes away from the City Centre and ideally located for commuting via the a46 bypass and motorway network. The accommodation is unfurnished and consists of a spacious living room, kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom furnished with modern white bathroom suite and use of communal gardens and parking.
The property has an EPC rating of D and is Band A for Council Tax.
Available start of February
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances Included
- Separate Living Room
- Bathroom including Bath with Shower Overhead
- Double Bedroom
- Use of Communal Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Located on the First Floor
- Available Early Feb
This first floor, one bedroom apartment is ideally located in the popular West End of Leicester, close to local amenities and close to Leicester City Centre and Glenfield Hospital. The property has a modern kitchen, bathroom and spacious living room and benefits from sealed unit double glazing throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via a communal entrance hall with stairs to the first floor
* Entrance in to a hallway, with intercom system for use of guests
* Spacious Lounge
* Modern fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, a built in oven, hob and extractor fan, washing machine and a Beko frost free fridge freezer
* Double bedroom
* Bathroom furnished with a modern white three piece bathroom suite, including bath with electric Triton shower overhead.
* Use of Communal Gardens and Off Street Parking.
Professionals Only, No pets or smokers
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT
Deposit Required £650
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.