This two bedroom, second floor apartment is located in the popular area of Heathley Park in Leicester, only minutes away from the City Centre and ideally located for commuting via the a46 bypass and motorway network. The accommodation is unfurnished and consists of two double bedrooms, a spacious living room and kitchen, bathroom furnished with modern white bathroom suite and use of communal gardens and parking.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating E.
Available end of December.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances Included
- Located on the Second Floor
- Bathroom including Bath with Shower Overhead
- Use of Communal Gardens
- Off Road Parking
This second floor, two bedroom apartment is ideally located in the popular West End of Leicester, close to local amenities and close to Leicester City Centre and Glenfield Hospital. The property has a modern kitchen, bathroom and spacious living room and benefits from sealed unit double glazing throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via a communal entrance hall with stairs to the second floor
* Entrance in to a hallway, with intercom system for use of guests
* Two Double Bedrooms
* Spacious Lounge
* Modern fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, a built in Candy oven, hob and extractor fan, Indesit washing machine and a Beko frost free fridge freezer
* Bathroom furnished with a modern white three piece bathroom suite, including bath with electric Triton shower overhead.
* Use of Communal Gardens and Off Street Parking.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £144.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £721.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.