Presented to the market in the highest of standards and situated on a highly desirable, tree lined road; this seven bedroom detached family home is located in the popular village of Kirby Muxloe offering excellent access to the City Centre and motorway network via the A46 bypass.
The property is Band G for Council Tax. Awaiting EPC.
- Detached Property set on the Renowned Stamford Road
- Seven Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms, including Ensuite to the Master Bedroom
- Large Lounge with Open Fire
- Formal Dining Room
- Spacious Office
- Breakfast Kitchen with Separate Utility and Pantry/ Wine Store
- Games Room/ Gym
- Four Car Garage with Lighting and Power
- Long Private Driveway with Automated Gates
Located on the renowned, tree lined Stamford Road, in the popular village of Kirby Muxloe, to the West of Leicester City Centre, this spacious, detached property is attractively presented throughout and finished to a very high standard.
The property has been sympathetically renovated to retain many of the charming original features, whilst at the same time offering a high level of comfort and modern conveniences. Both the reception rooms and bedrooms are well proportioned throughout, the property benefits from sealed unit double glazing in most rooms and is heated via gas central heating.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access to a sweeping, tree lined, secluded driveway, via secure electric gate, offering extensive off road parking
* Entrance Hall with original flagstone floor
* Large Lounge with dual aspect windows (large window is sealed unit double glazed, smaller window is single glazed), open fireplace, wall and ceiling lights and TV aerial point
* Formal Dining Room with dual aspect windows (large window is sealed unit double glazed, smaller window is single glazed), which has recently had a new carpet fitted and is part furnished, with a large dining table, sideboard and display cabinet. This room also benefits from an open fire.
* Cloakroom and ground floor WC
* Office/ Snug part furnished with both built in and free standing desks, shelves, cupboards and filing cabinets
* Utility Room with a range of wall and base units, space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer and a Sheila’s Maid (ceiling mounted clothes airer). There is also a door to access the rear garden.
* Rear Lobby with 3 built in storage cupboards, one of which benefits from a safe
* Large Pantry/ Wine Store with extensive built in storage cupboards, wine racks, stone thrawls, AGA fridgefreezer and sideboard with marble top.
* Breakfast Kitchen with dual aspect windows, integrated Siemens dishwasher and AGA, built in seating area with storage beneath, solid wood worktops and sideboard with marble top.
* To the First Floor, the Master Bedroom is located to the rear of the property and features dual aspect (single glazed) windows, a decorative fireplace and has recently been re-carpeted.
* The Master Ensuite features a decorative mosaic tiled shower screen, double shower and heated towel rail
* Bedroom Two is an extremely large double but is currently furnished with a single bed, desk with shelves and cupboards and a wardrobe. The room has recently had a new carpet, has a wash basin and a decorative fireplace.
* Bedroom Three is a spacious double with bay window, decorative fireplace, built in wardrobes, desk/ dressing table with built in storage and a wash basin.
* Bedroom Four is a single bedroom with built in wardrobe, wash basin and decorative fireplace. This room was previously used as a dressing room and has a large mirror for this purpose.
* Family Bathroom with original avocado bath, corner shower unit, white WC and wash hand basin and a built in airing cupboard.
* To the Second Floor, Bedroom Five is a double, overlooking the rear garden currently furnished with a wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table and coffee table and has a decorative feature fireplace and original beams.
* Bedroom Six is a further double, with an adjoining door to Bedroom Five, with decorative feature fireplace and beams, built in storage and access to a walk in wardrobe/ dressing room with large freestanding wardrobe.
* Bedroom Seven is a double bedroom with built in storage and decorative feature fireplace.
* Family Bathroom furnished with a freestanding roll top bath, double corner shower unit, white WC and wash basin and has a built in airing cupboard. This room also benefits from a decorative feature fireplace, beams and a chandelier.
* To the rear of the property is a large Boiler Room and Wood Store.
* There is a Games Room/ Gym to the rear of this, with lighting, power and electric heating.
* There is a spacious 4 car garage accessed via a separate driveway with lighting, power and electric heating.
*** There is an Indoor Swimming Pool with Hot Tub on-site, accessed via a door from the breakfast kitchen. This is currently drained down and not in use, however it is possible to negotiate this with the landlord should you require the use of this. There is a changing room and WC within the pool house and a shower at the side of the pool, with 3 sets of doors out on to the rear garden. ***
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £2700
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.