This spacious one bedroom, first floor flat is located in the popular West End of Leicester, only minutes away from Braunstone Gate shopping parade and the City Centre and offering easy access of the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
It is one of eight flats situated in a converted former office building and has been finished throughout to an extremely high standard, benefitting from off street parking with secure gated entry and uPVC double glazing.
The property has an EPC rating of D and is Band A for Council Tax.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers
- Convenient Location for City Centre and M1/ M69 Access
- Recently Converted and Finished to a High Standard Throughout
- One Double Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Oven and Hob
- Contemporary Bathroom with Bath and Shower Overhead
- Large Living Room
- Storage Cupboard
- One Off Street Parking Space with Secure Gated Entry
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Electric Heating
This well presented first floor flat is ideally located in the popular West End close to local amenities and within walking distance of the City Centre, Leicester Royal Infirmary Hospital and the Braunstone Gate shopping parade.
The property has recently been converted from former offices and has been finished to a very high standard throughout, benefitting from uPVC double glazing, wooden flooring, a modern kitchen and bathroom and secure off street parking to the rear.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Communal Entrance with intercom system
* Spacious, bright Lounge Diner with two windows, TV aerial point and wooden flooring
* Kitchen furnished with a range of white high gloss wall and base units, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan and tiled floor
* Well proportioned Double Bedroom with TV aerial point and wooden flooring
* Contemporary Bathroom furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite including bath with shower overhead, chrome heated towel rail and tiled flooring
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the high quality finish.
There is one off street parking space per apartment to the rear of the property, accessed via secure gated entry and further on street parking available on Mostyn Street.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £634
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.